Friday, October 22, 2010

Keep a smile on your face, por favor?

I used to have all these depression phases,
and after awhile I found out why.

I had NOTHING TO DO
ALL I COULD DO WAS THINK ABOUT UNNECESSARY BULLSHIT


and I come back here, psshh I thought I WAS THE EMOTIONAL LITTLE BRAT
these little taiwanese boys and girls are so STRESSED AND EMOTIONAL!
wow
time management,
dreams (oh youth),
relationships,
being perfect (how chinese)
...
you should check out their statuses.


If I were that busy, which I am,
I'd be appreciating the fact that I can do so much and actually enjoy the process


You only live once,
or unless you believe in reincarnation which is actually none of my business.
So try and think of life as something simple
Live, Laugh, and Love.
I believe that these three verbs are enough for me, for now :)


feel like having a walk in the park
getting some fresh air
what I love about our apartment is that right outside my bedroom window is a whole view of green plants.
FORTUNATELY, not close enough to bring deadly mosquitoes into the room like back in KL, haha.

the above
is coming from someone who lives in a city that has been raining nonstop for the past 4 days.
how I LOVE TYPHOONS
:(
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment