Sunday, August 15, 2010

August

Μείνετε αλήθεια για τον εαυτό σας..

I don't know if anyone noticed,
but the new title of my blog is in greek, and it says 'stay true to yourself'

keep that in mind people.

--

August is always my favorite month of the year,
despite all the heat back home in taipei, I still love it like no other.
Partially because it's my birthday month,
but mostly it's just the passion and energy surrounding me.

My 18th celebration week was wonderful,
thanks to my dear family and friends
To my family, thanks for putting up with me, I know I'm a total pain in the ass.
To my friends, thanks for being honest,hilarious and of course adorable.


And now I'm busy packing for spain, which we're leaving for..TOMORROW?!
oh god
still got a lot to pack FOR MY SISTER! big lazyass she is.
Anyways,
I'll post up photos of the beautiful country during the trip if I find time :)


Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment